Convenient Location and Timings
We believe in long-term doctor and patient relationship while quickly embracing patient's individual needs. Being a dentist owned practice, our Pleasanton Dentist Dr. Kheny is dedicated to patient satisfaction and exemplary commitment to quality care. You will have the one-on-one time with Dr. Kheny to answer any questions on treatment plan and/or concerns you may have with any procedure. Dr. Kheny practices "Conservative Dentistry" which means during your senior years, you still have your teeth to comfortably chew with and a healthy smile for years. This requires a thorough examination, assessment of needs and desires, short-term needs and long range goals, and a lifetime plan for preservation of dental health and natural smile.
We are located in a medical/dental park in the heart of Pleasanton with plenty of parking. We offer early/extended hours, including Saturdays and accept same-day appointments (based on availability). Emergency weekend visits can be accommodated for existing patients.
We use state-of-the-art cosmetic, family and orthodontic dentistry technology for enhanced results and unparalleled patient safety and comfort. Dr. Kheny believes, top quality dental care involves having the most advanced technology and being trained in the latest techniques in preventive, restorative and cosmetic dentistry.
- Practice Management Software
- Secure online access to your treatment plan and insurance availability
- Digital (Paperless) Record Keeping
- Digital X-Rays
- IntraOral Camera
- Fiber-optic Hand pieces
- Instrument Sterilization
- Zoom!® teeth whitening (8 shades whitening in just one hour) makes it possible to visit us during your lunch hour and return to work with a beautifully white smile.
- IPSoft: Orthodontic diagnosis and treatment planning software
Patients Who Have Dental Insurance - We welcome dental insurance. We will be happy to answer all of your questions and call your insurance provider to verify benefits.Convenient Financing Options
As a courtesy to you, we are happy to bill your insurance company for you.
Dental treatment is an excellent investment in an individual's medical and psychological well being. Financial considerations should not be an obstacle to obtaining this important health service. Being sensitive to the fact that different people have different needs in fulfilling their financial obligations, we are providing the following payment options.
- Flexible Monthly Payment OptionWith our convenient payment plan administered by Care Credit, you can have the smile of your dreams today. Care Credit, the nation's leading patient payment program enables you to finance 100% of your dental care with NO money down, NO interest, no upfront costs, no annual fees, and no pre-payment penalties. So, begin your treatment TODAY!
Care Credit can be used by the entire family for ongoing treatment without having to reapply. Care Credit offers a comprehensive range of plan options, for treatment or procedure fees from $1 to over $25,000, and it only takes a few minutes to apply for Care Credit. To learn more about Care Credit, call 1-800-365-8295, or visit their web site at www.CareCredit.com
- Payment in Full - Payment is expected at the time services are performed. For your convenience, we accept cash, personal checks, and major credit cards.